Sunday, March 28, 2010

So what's wrong with a bit of fun?

I'm consistently drawn to the unusual, the unexpected, the fun-for-fun-sake, aren't you?  And I love it.  I'm certain my soul has its roots in the dark, eccentric world of 'bizarre', not that any of the items below are all that dark or bizarre. Not at all..
"
"Well, honey, the cadillac would've been better, but I'll settle in this "  Image from here


"That's better, now no one will hear us"  Image from here

Basho the Sumo Wrestler statue coffee Table Sculpture
"It'd be easier to look for your contacts if I didn't have all this stuff on me"
"I said to scratch my back, not set it for dinner" 

















Have you got some unusual items to share? Please do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment continues the conversation this post started. Let's keep talking.